Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the glastonburytantrictemple.com website
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners.
Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
Please read the following carefully:
Information we may collect about you
- We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to.
This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.